Mini Giant 12 City Bag features distinctive golden hardware, hand-stitched detailing, and optional shoulder strap.
- Anthracite soft lambskin with golden hardware, including stud and buckle detail.
- Tote handles with 3" drop; removable shoulder strap with 19" drop.
- Zip top.
- Exterior zip pocket.
- Black cotton-lined interior with zip pocket and Balenciaga embossed leather tag.
- Removable hanging leather-frame hand mirror.
- 7 1/2"H x 9"W x 3 1/2"D; weighs 1.3lbs.
- Made in Italy.
The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.